Basically, for you to join the Idaho Army Guard School, you must meet the physical and mental requirements. You also must have the drive to tackle the impossible obstacles that come your way, and that is why you need to meet the Guard’s weight and height requirements. The Guard is all about teamwork and discipline. If you think you are physically and mentally fit enough, then you are eligible to join the Idaho Army Guard School.
Here are some mandatory requirements for the Idaho Army Guard School:
- Must be U.S citizen or reside permanently in the U.S.
- Must be aged between 17-35 years old
- High school diploma
- You may also provide a GED certificate if you have one
- Complete an ASVAB test and attain a minimum score
- You must be medically fit and meet the moral requirements